Welcome to MJC, Inc!
Established in 1989, MJC INC. has transformed the HVAC industry with our perfection and performance in custom engineering, modifications, and coating solutions. With qualifications and unlimited capabilities in our electrical, metal, welding, and refrigeration shops, MJC possesses the experience and expertise to succeed in HVAC modifications and coatings.
- Design and build complete systems for the HVAC industry
- Modify existing equipment for specific applications
- Design controls and build UL certified electrical panels
- Provide complete coating solutions
Custom Products/Services: MJC has extended its line of custom designed HVAC products in order to meet your personal HVAC needs. MJC introduces…
- Custom Air Turnover Systems- designed to be the efficient Air Turnover System on the market today
- 100% Outdoor Air Solutions- designed for heating and cooling, this product is competitive with all other manufacturers in the market.
- Packaged Desiccant Dehumidification Unit (PDDU) – a game changing product. We use our 100% Outside Air Solution Unit, plus the addition of a desiccant wheel, allowing MJC to produce a Packaged Desiccant Dehumidification Unit.
Modifications: With unlimited plant qualifications and capabilities, MJC possesses the expertise to provide high quality HVAC modification solutions. To name a few of our common modification solutions, MJC possesses the ability to provide
- Installing Double Wall Panels
- Stainless Steel Heat Exchangers and Drain pans
- Hot Gas Bypass and Hot Gas Reheat
- Special Coils
To learn more about our modification abilities, you can find further information under the HVAC Modifications tab located in our Products section.
Coatings: MJC specializes in coatings for aggressive industrial applications such as, chemical plants, water treatment plants, off-shore platforms, and industrial facilities. With coating ranges designed for anti-corrosive, anti-microbial, and architectural situations, MJC uses the coating products Blygold, ICI Devoe, and AgION.
Request a quote: To contact MJC for quotes or sales information, please click to contact us by email, or call us at 800-728-1004 and ask for Sales.
When you close the job: Please fax your purchase order to 770-952-4785 and ship your units to our address below. Please tag the units with our quote number, which becomes your job number.